Thank you for your loyalty to Tree of Life and your patience as we are navigating this unprecedented time. We want to inform you of our new COVID-19 Response Plan.
The leadership team at Tree of Life have been proactively working on a policy that meets and even exceeds the state recommendations for reopening.
Our first priority has always been to ensure the health and wellness of our team members and guests.
These new sanitation and hygiene procedures are based on best practices, licensure, and current CDC guidelines for preventing the spread of communicable diseases.
While our full COVID-19 Response Plan can be found on our website, we wanted to highlight a few of these sanitation and hygiene procedures.
● Our facility has been cleaned and disinfected by a professional cleaning service that specializes in COVID-19 disinfecting and restoration.
● Our facility is disinfected between every session using hospital-grade disinfectants.
● Our tools and equipment are disinfected and/or disposed of after use.
● All high-touch areas are wiped with disinfectant throughout the day.
● Each treatment room is equipped with an Electrostatic Ionizer Air Filtration System with UVGI technology to eliminate any airborne exposure to bacteria and viruses.
Each team member will be required to:
● Wear a mask and/or face shield.
● Wash their hands and use hand sanitizer between all clients.
● We are recommended to keep conversation to a limit during sessions due to the increased exposure of airborne pathogens.
Each team member has completed:
● A Certification for disinfectant treatment
● An in-depth COVID 19 response plan training before returning to work.
Each client will be required to:
● Fill out a short health screening before each appointment.
● Arrive on time. – Please do not come too early as we can only have a limited number of clients in our waiting area at one time.
● Wear a mask. – Unless they have an exemption due to a medical condition. The practitioner will wear a mask and face shield in these cases. You will be able to take off your mask if work is being done on the
face or in the face cradle.
● Appointments can be made online or over the phone.
If you have a scheduled appointment but you are not feeling well at the time of your appointment, we understand and request that you reschedule. To further support you in this decision, we have temporarily suspended our cancellation policy for all appointments due to illness.
Our team is ready and looking forward to seeing you!
Tree of Life Team